Informa Economics is part of the Business Intelligence Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Informa Economics ("Informa") has created and maintains the Informa Economics sites in order to provide information and resources to clients and the public via the
internet. By using the sites and their content you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms, which Informa may change at any time.
The Informa Web Sites Are Proprietary to InformaAll of the text, images, marks, logomarks and other content of Informa web sites ("Site
Content") are proprietary to Informa, or used consistent with the owner's permission or applicable law or regulation. Informa authorizes you to view, download and print the Site
Content subject to the following conditions:
(1) You must adhere to any and all additional terms or restrictions provided within individual sections of the web sites relating to particular Site Content;
(2) Unless otherwise restricted, you may only do so for fair use as defined in the United States copyright laws;
(3) Downloading Site Content for personal Web sites is subject to review and approval by Informa provided your site takes no advertising and has no commercial sponsors, does not charge a
fee for services, and does not offer any product or service for sale including your own works;
(4) You may not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices, including, without limitation, attribution information, credits and copyright notices, that have been placed
in or near the Site Content by Informa;
(5) You may not modify the Site Content; and
(6) Any displays or printouts of the Site Content must be marked "© [insert year of display or printout] Informa Economics. All rights reserved."
All parties downloading, printing or using the Site Content in any manner represent and warrant that their use will be consistent with this license, and that they will not infringe or
violate the rights of any other party, or breach any contract with or legal duty to any other parties.
Permissions and Requests for Images and Other Site ContentExcept as expressly permitted above, reproduction or redistribution of the Site Content
or any portion of the Site Content is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of Informa.
Blog(s)Informa web sites sometimes provide blog(s) for the exchange of ideas and information.
By posting comments to an Informa Economics blog you agree to avoid abusive language and refrain from posting any content that infringes upon any third party's rights, including privacy,
copyright, trademark, or patent. We have implemented automatic filter software to block offensive language. All comments are posted immediately upon receipt. We reserve
the right to modify or delete comments we find to be inappropriate or offensive or not related to the topic. We will not correct spelling, grammar, or factual errors but we may
comment on them. We hope you share your thoughts with us. Please note: We may discontinue our blogs at any time. We do not have the ability to remove comments upon your
request. By submitting comments, you acknowledge that they will be posted immediately on the World Wide Web. You agree we have the right to quote from your comments in all
media now known and hereinafter devised.
Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of LiabilityInforma makes no representation of any kind regarding the Site Content or any portion
thereof. All Site Content is provided in "AS IS" condition, and Informa expressly disclaims any and all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use.
IndemnityYou agree to indemnify, defend and hold Informa harmless from all claims, causes of action, allegations, costs, expenses, fees (including
reasonable attorneys' fees), judgments, liabilities, losses and damages arising from or relating to your use or operation of the Informa web sites.
Link to UsWe thank you for your interest in linking to our site. Informa's online logomark may be copied and displayed for the sole purpose
of linking to the Informa web site. Any other use requires specific written permission.
In order to obtain the Informa logomark for these limited purposes, please carefully read these terms and conditions of use.
Terms and Conditions of UseBy displaying, copying or using the Informa online logomark you are agreeing to the following:
(1) Your use of the Informa online logomark is to facilitate a link from your organization to the Informa Web site.
(2) You will make no alterations to the appearance of the logomark.
(3) All displays and uses of the Informa logomark online will link to the Informa Web site's home page. No change may be made to the technical existence of the logo. The file
type may not be altered. You may not use the logomark in conjunction with script such as java or cgi that in any way alter, even momentarily as on mouse-over, its appearance.
The logomark may not be manipulated in any fashion that might diminish the functionality of the watermark.
(4) You will provide the following information on the same page as the logomark: "The Informa logomark is a registered trademark of Informa Economics. All rights
reserved." This may appear as text on the page or preferably as the text in the 'ALT' tag for the logo image as provided by Informa.
(5) You will specify the URL where the logomark will be used as well as the start date and duration of its use.
(6) To the extent that goodwill arises from your use of the logomark, it will inure to Informa.
(7) You will display or use the logomark in conformance with the permission granted by Informa and only in connection with goods and services of the same high quality as is associated with
(8) Informa reserves the right to revoke this permission at any time and you agree to immediately remove the logomark from your Web site if requested.